Online Working with Tarot
Online Working with Tarot is designed for intermediate level looking to improve your skills.
In a nutshell, the course includes:
- Revision of card meanings
- Learning spreads
- How to arrive at accurate interpretations through the combination of craft and psychic insights
- Tuition for client work
For intermediate level
This online course starts with revising card meanings, especially the individual cards that you find difficult to interpret and the ever complex Court Cards.
You will also learn a variety of spreads.
We will focus on the task of getting to accurate interpretations through the combination of craft and psychic insights.
Also included is tuition for client work and the counseling skills needed for effective consultations.
Online Working with Tarot Course
Fees: £450.00 for complete course of 10 modules
- For this year you have the option to pay as you go, 2 modules at a time.
- Every course is ten modules so it’s simply £45.00 for each one, and these are payable two at a time.
- So, to get started on any of the online courses you make a payment of £90.00.
Email Joanna direct on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and details of how to pay.
How long does the online Working with Tarot course take?
There are ten modules. Each module is designed to take approximately two hours – but this is a variable estimate.
Because these are one-to-one courses, you can work entirely at your own pace.
Aim to complete one module a week, but you can do more or less depending on your own needs, work speed and available time.
We have a 60-minute tutorial (What’s App, Facebook Messenger or landline) at the end of each module to cover questions and prepare for the next module.