In a nutshell:
- Introduction to Tarot
- The symbolism of the 78 cards
- How to choose spreads
- How to conduct readings for yourself or others
- Dealing with specific questions
For beginners or refreshers
Welcome to the fascinating world of the ancient craft of Tarot.
In this online course you will learn the traditional meanings of the 78 cards, and also how to uncover the countless other meanings when these cards appear in readings.
You will learn how to choose the most appropriate spread for the question. Whether the question is about an overview of a current life situation or to answer a more specific question.
The course covers answering questions for yourself and for others.
Online Talking Tarot Course
Fees: £650.00 for complete course of 10 modules
- For this year you have the option to pay as you go, 2 modules at a time.
- Every course is ten modules so it’s simply £65.00 for each one, and these are payable two at a time.
- So, to get started on any of the online courses you make a payment of £130.00.
Email Joanna direct on email@example.com for more information and details of how to pay.
How long does the online Talking Tarot course take?
There are ten modules. Each module is designed to take approximately two hours – but this is a variable estimate.
Because these are one-to-one courses, you can work entirely at your own pace.
Aim to complete one module a week, but you can do more or less depending on your own needs, work speed and available time.
We have a 60-minute tutorial (What’s App, Facebook Messenger or landline) at the end of each module to cover questions and prepare for the next module.