In a nutshell:
- The World of Prediction
- Bringing the natal chart to life through the predictive skills of transits and progressions, lunations and Lunar and Solar Returns
- For understanding past, present and future
For intermediate astrology students
This online Perfect Timing astrology course is designed for students who seek a structured approach to the craft of accurate predictions.
You will explore:
- The major cycles that show important life events, such as relationships and vocation
- The activity of the faster moving planets for the day-to-day things of life
Learn how horoscopy can act as our own personal consultant, advising us about all decisions and steering us onto our path of good fortune.
The aim is to:
- Pull together all the threads of natal interpretation
- Deepen your understanding of aspects
- Discover how the “natal promise” within each individual horoscope comes to life through the predictive techniques of transits, returns and progressions
- Learn how to use the Ephemerides effectively
- Work with “retrodiction” (what has already happened)
- Explore prediction – what is happening now and in the future
Online Perfect Timing Astrology Course
Fees: £425.00 for complete course of 10 modules
- For this year you have the option to pay as you go, 2 modules at a time.
- Every course is ten modules so it’s simply £42.50 for each one, and these are payable two at a time.
- So, to get started on any of the online courses you make a payment of £85.00.
Email Joanna direct on email@example.com for more information and details of how to pay.
How long does the online Perfect Timing astrology course take?
There are ten modules. Each module is designed to take approximately two hours – but this is a variable estimate.
Because these are one-to-one courses, you can work entirely at your own pace.
Aim to complete one module a week, but you can do more or less depending on your own needs, work speed and available time.
We have a 60-minute tutorial (What’s App, Facebook Messenger or landline) at the end of each module to cover questions and prepare for the next module.