Moon Goddess Magic is a new workshop for Greek Island Astrology, created by Elisabeth Brooke.
Elisabeth teaches Astrology and Tarot, is a Psychosynthesis counsellor, Medical Herbalist and Author.
Discover more at elisabethbrooke.com/
Elisabeth is also teaching Astrology, Herbs and Health in June, so it is possible to book on both courses.
25 May 2022
First day 11am to 3pm
Other three study days 10am to 3pm
Elisabeth Brooke – hosted by Joanna Watters
Prices & How To Book
Course fees include tutor fees, refreshments – and taxis to and from your hotel on the four study days.
For more information and to book email firstname.lastname@example.org
Greek Island Moon Goddess Magic – Astrology and more
Moon Goddess Magic enables you to:
- Get to know your Moon sign
- Learn how the cycles and phases of the Moon can be harnessed to make the best of your life
- Work with the symbolism of your own Moon Goddess (from your birth-chart) so you can embrace your strengths and minimize your challenges
- You’ll learn Love Magic (including Self Love), Money Magic, Health Spells, Work Magic and Magical Protection for yourself, your loved ones and your possessions
- Learn the significance of and correspondences of herbs, essential oils, colours, scents and gemstones as they relate to your Moon sign so you can make your intentions focused and powerful
The course culminates with the New Moon on 30 May, which is an opportunity to consciously reach out to your future self
Regular tea, coffee and water is included in the course fee. Please bring along your choice of infusion or special diet items.
You can bring your own lunch or opt to choose from a local menu.
This includes a selection of salads, local cheese pies and more.
Special dietary requirements are taken into account – simply email Joanna with your preferences.
Allow 5 to 7 Euro per day