This course is suitable for students who already have some knowledge of the Tarot but want to learn more about card meanings and how to do more effective readings.
- Learning how to choose the right spread for specific questions
- How to develop your psychic and intuitive skills alongside
- Learning the tarot at a craft level
16 September 2020
First day 11am to 3.30pm
Other three study days 10am to 3.30pm
Nidri – on the island of Lefkada, Greece
Prices & How To Book
£345 for the course
This includes tea, coffee, water, soft drinks and taxis to and from your hotel on the four study days.
Flights and Accommodation
You can book a package or book separate flight and reserve accommodation at the idyllic Christiana Hotel. I can arrange transport from the airport to your hotel – approx. 20 Euros each way.
For more information about best price packages, accommodation and to book email email@example.com
We will focus on:
- Interpreting the symbolism of the cards within the context of a particular spread, at both a psychological and predictive level
- How to arrive at meaning within a general spread and also how to answer specific questions
- Plenty of practice readings within the group – giving and receiving readings. You’ll practice with volunteers, willing Guinea Pigs!
- You can participate or observe, whatever you feel comfortable with
Ideal for those wanting to build their own practice – or if you just want to be a better Tarot reader!
Regular tea, coffee and water is included in the course fee. Please bring along your choice of infusion or special diet items.
Lunch break is one hour.
You can bring your own lunch or opt to choose from a local menu.
This includes a selection of salads, local cheese pies and more.
Special dietary requirements are taken into account – simply email Joanna with your preferences.
Allow 5 to 7 Euro per day
There is a 15 minute break in the morning and another in the afternoon.